Meeting Summary – Annual General Meeting – June 20 and 21, 2016
Advisory Committee of Political Parties
Annual General Meeting
June 20 and 21, 2016
- Introductory Remarks by the Chief Electoral Officer
- Engagement with Returning Officers
- Voting Services Modernization
- Advisory Group for Disability Issues Presentation
- Recommendations Report
- Forward Calendar and Open Forum
- Closing Remarks
- Appendix A: Agenda
- Appendix B: Meeting Participants
The objective of the Annual General Meeting of June 20 and 21, 2016, was to share feedback on Elections Canada's activities and upcoming priorities, such as a Retrospective of the 42nd general election, electoral services modernization and the Chief Electoral Officer's recommendations report to Parliament.
This summary follows the order of the Agenda included in Appendix A. A list of the participants is included in Appendix B.