Polling Site Accessibility Feedback
Elections Canada is committed to making polling sites as accessible as possible.
We welcome your comments or complaints about polling sites. Your feedback will help us make improvements.
There are several options for offering feedback:
1) Complete a feedback form in writing
- Download a feedback form here:
- Complete the form. Please include as much detail as possible. This will help us better respond to your needs.
- Submit your completed form:
- by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax: 1-888-524-1444, or
- by mail:
Accessibility Feedback Section
257 Slater Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0M6
2) Call us or TTY us
- Telephone: 1-800-463-6868
- TTY: 1-800-361-8935
All feedback is kept confidential. If you request a response from Elections Canada, we will contact you within 20 working days.