Deputy Returning Officer and Poll Clerk Guidebook – Advance Poll
Set up your station (for both deputy returning officers and poll clerks)
- Arrive at polling place at the time written at the front of this guidebook
- Report to CPS who will direct you to your table.
Note: candidates' representatives may arrive during set-up. Check their badge
- If your table has not already been set up, set it up yourself.
Make sure there is enough space for people with reduced mobility
- Set up voting screen and sharp pencils on designated table behind you, away from windows and doors
- Make a waiting line on floor with masking tape, 1 metre away from the front of your table
- Check list of supplies. Tell CPS if anything is missing
- Organize supplies on your table
- Prepare to serve electors