Go back to: Information Sessions
Electoral District Association Information Sessions
Who are the sessions for?
- financial agents
- electoral district agents
- chief executive officers
What do the sessions cover?
The three-hour sessions are an opportunity to update your knowledge on your obligations under the Canada Elections Act. They are designed to give you:
- an overview of roles and responsibilities
- interactive learning exercises that promote discussion and reinforce political financing concepts
- a chance to ask questions about specific scenarios not covered by the political financing handbook
- tools and resources to help you file the financial return
When and where are the sessions held?
Sessions are held yearly. The next sessions will take place in January and February 2018.
Dates, times, locations and registration information will be added later in the year.