Important Information for Official Agents of Candidates in the 41st General Election
Deadline for the submission of the
Candidate's Electoral Campaign Return (EC 20120)
The return must be accompanied by:
- the auditor's report on the return;
- the Checklist for Audits (EC 20011);
- the Candidate's Statement of Personal Expenses (EC 20220); and
- all relevant invoices, vouchers, bank statements, deposit slips and cancelled cheques.
The complete return may be submitted to Elections Canada
- by mail or messenger service at 257 Slater Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0M6;
- by fax at 1-888-523-9333, or 613-990-2530; OR
- a PDF copy may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
An extension of the filing deadline is possible in certain circumstances. An Application for Extension of Filing Deadline (EC 20157) must be submitted to the Chief Electoral Officer on or before September 2, 2011.