Federal Elections Fees Tariff
The rates set out in this document are those effective as of
the issuance of the writs for the 42nd general electionnote.
This consolidation is not official. It is provided for the convenience of the returning officer and other persons employed for the elections. If there is a discrepancy between this document and the official regulation, the official regulation will prevail.
Return to source of note Certain fixed fees contained in this Tariff of Fees are established based on a 36-day election calendar, which is the minimum required by law. As the 42nd general election had a 78-day calendar, the fixed fees listed under the following sections had to be adjusted to account for the longer calendar: 2.(1)(a), 7.(1)(a), 10.(1)(a) and 44.(1)(a). However, the rates published here are unadjusted.
Table of Contents
- Annual Inflation Adjustment
- RETURNING OFFICERS AND STAFF
- Before the Issue of a Writ for an Election
- During an Election Period
- After an Election Period
- Sessions on Electoral and Related Matters
- ASSISTANT RETURNING OFFICERS AND STAFF
- AUTOMATION OF LISTS OF ELECTORS
- REVISION OF LISTS OF ELECTORS
- ADVANCE AND ORDINARY POLLS
- ADDITIONAL ASSISTANT RETURNING OFFICERS AND STAFF
- FIELD LIAISON OFFICERS
- TRAVEL AND LIVING EXPENSES
- SUPPORT STAFF AT A RECOUNT
- JUDICIAL RECOUNT TEAM
- PERSONS APPOINTED UNDER PART 11 OF THE ACT
- OTHER TRAVEL AND LIVING EXPENSES