Forms and SamplesThis section will provide you with all of the materials you will need to run your elections from start to finish.
Please note that all of these forms may be photocopied and modified. If you don't already have one, we encourage you to develop your own election logo to paste over or beside the Elections Canada logo.
Please do not use the Elections Canada logo on any material that does not originate from Elections Canada.
The following forms and samples are available only in PDF format.
- 1. Election Calendar
- 2. Sample Proclamation of Election
- 3A-B. Voter Information Card
- 4. Candidate's Nomination Paper (four parts)
- 5. Confirmation of Nomination
- 6. Withdrawal of a Candidate
- 7. Appointment of a Candidate's Representative
- 8. Receipt Log
- 9A-C. Samples of Ballot Paper
- 10. Instructions for Deputy Returning Officers (DROs)
- 11. Sample Schedule
- 12. Schedule
- 13. Election Staff Time Sheet
- 14. DROs' Initials – Sample Sheet
- 15. Polling Station Set-up
- 16. Placement of Seals on Elections Canada Ballot Box
- 17. Seal Control Sheet
- 18. Ballot Control Sheet
- 19. Number of Electors who Voted
- 20. Instructions for Electors
- 21. Central Counting Area Set-up
- 22A-B. Samples of Marked Ballot Papers
- 23. Tally Sheet
- 24. Objections to Ballot Papers
- 25. Official Statement of Votes
|If you are having problems with PDF documents, click here.|