Maps of Quebec
- (a) the Regional County Municipality of Bellechasse;
- (b) the Regional County Municipality of Les Etchemins, excepting the municipalities of Sainte-Aurélie, Saint-Benjamin, Saint-Prosper and Saint-Zacharie; and
- (c) that part of the City of Lévis comprised of:
- (i) the borough of Desjardins;
- (ii) that part of the borough of Les Chutes-de-la-Chaudière-Est lying northerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the westerly limit of said borough with Highway No. 20 (Jean-Lesage Highway); thence generally easterly along said highway to the Etchemin River; thence generally easterly along said river to the easterly limit of the borough of Les Chutes-de-la-Chaudière-Est.