Maps of Quebec
- (a) that part of the Regional County Municipality of Lac-Saint-Jean-Est comprised of the municipalities of Labrecque, Lamarche and Saint-Nazaire;
- (b) that part of the Regional County Municipality of Fjord-du-Saguenay comprised of: the municipalities of Bégin, Larouche, Saint-Ambroise, Saint-Charles-de-Bourget, Saint-David-de-Falardeau, Saint-Fulgence and Saint-Honoré; the Parish Municipality of Sainte-Rose-du-Nord; the unorganized territories of Mont-Valin and Lac-Ministuk; and
- (c) that part of the City of Saguenay comprised of:
- (i) the borough of Jonquière;
- (ii) that part of the borough of Chicoutimi lying southwesterly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the northwesterly limit of said borough with Highway No. 70; thence generally southeasterly along said highway, du Royaume Boulevard East (Highway No. 170) and Highway No. 170 to the southeasterly limit of the borough of Chicoutimi.