Maps of British Columbia
- (a) the Stikine Region;
- (b) the regional districts of Kitimat-Stikine and Skeena-Queen Charlotte;
- (c) the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako, excepting: the District Municipality of Vanderhoof; Subdivision F; Laketown Indian Reserve No. 3 and Stony Creek Indian Reserve No. 1; and
- (d) those parts of the Regional District of Central Coast comprised of:
- (i) subdivisions C, D and E; Bella Coola Indian Reserve No. 1;
- (ii) that part of Subdivision A lying northerly and westerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the most westerly intersection of the easterly limit of said regional district with 52°00'N latitude; thence west along said latitude to Fisher Channel; thence generally southerly along said channel, Fitz Hugh Sound, the South Passage and Queen Charlotte Sound to the southerly limit of said subdivision.