Auditor's Reports on Registered Political Parties Returns in Respect of General Election Expenses 2008 General Election
In accordance with the Canada Elections Act, registered political parties must submit a report on election expenses (Registered Party Return in Respect of General Election Expenses) within six months after election day. The complete registered political party returns in respect of general election expenses can be found in the searchable database of financial returns.
Each registered political party must submit an external auditors' report that expresses an opinion on the Registered Party Return in Respect of General Election Expenses. These auditors' reports are available in PDF format here:
Registered Political Parties for the 2008 General Election
All documents are in PDF format.
- Animal Alliance Environment Voters Party of Canada
- Bloc Québécois
- Canadian Action Party
- Christian Heritage Party of Canada
- Communist Party of Canada
- Conservative Party of Canada
- First Peoples National Party of Canada
- Green Party of Canada
- Liberal Party of Canada
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Marijuana Party
- Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
- Newfoundland and Labrador First Party
- New Democratic Party
- People's Political Power Party of Canada
- Progressive Canadian Party
- Western Block Party
- Work Less Party
Contributions received during the 2008 fiscal year must be reported in the Registered Party Fiscal Period Return that must be submitted on or before June 30, 2009.