Final Election Expenses Limits Now Available
Limits apply to registered political parties and candidates
in the federal by-election in Nanaimo–Ladysmith
Gatineau, Friday, April 26, 2019
- The Chief Electoral Officer has released the final election expenses limits for political parties and candidates in the by-election to be held on Monday, May 6.
- View the final election expenses limits for political parties with candidates in Nanaimo–Ladysmith.
- View the final election expenses limits for candidates.
- The final election expenses limits are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- Expense limits are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.