Final Election Expense Limits Now Available
Limits apply to registered political parties and candidates in the federal by-election in Leeds–Grenville–Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes
Gatineau, Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- The Chief Electoral Officer has released the final election expense limit for political parties and candidates in the by-election to be held on Monday, December 3.
- View the final election expense limit for political parties with candidates in Leeds–Grenville–Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes.
- View the final election expense limit for candidates.
- The final election expense limits are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- Expense limits are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.