News Releases and Media Advisories
Voter Information Card Update
Electors in Medicine Hat–Cardston–Warner
will receive a Replacement Card
Gatineau, Wednesday, October 5, 2016
- Due to an error during the printing of voter information cards, some electors in Medicine Hat–Cardston–Warner (Alberta) may receive a card with incorrect information about the location of their polling place.
- Elections Canada is reprinting and reissuing new voter information cards for all electors in Medicine Hat–Cardston–Warner. The new card will include the correct polling place information and will be marked "Replacement Card".
- Electors should receive their replacement card by Wednesday, October 12, 2016.
- Electors can also find the location of their polling place online at any time by entering their postal code into our Voter Information Service.
- Electors may also contact the local Elections Canada office at 1-866-202-6162 or call 1-800-463-6868.
- We apologize to electors for any inconvenience.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
or at www.elections.ca