Preliminary Election Expenses Limits Are Now Available Online
Limits Apply to Registered Political Parties, Candidates and
Third Parties in the Federal By Election in
Leeds–Grenville–Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes
Gatineau, Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- The Chief Electoral Officer has released the preliminary election expenses limits for political parties and candidates and the election advertising expenses limit for third parties for the federal by-election in the electoral district of Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes (Ontario).
- View the preliminary election expenses limit for political parties with a candidate in Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes.
- View the preliminary election expenses limit for candidates in Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes.
- View the limit on election advertising expenses incurred by third parties for this by-election.
- The final election expenses limits for parties and candidates will be available on Monday, November 26, 2018.
- Election expenses limits for political parties and for candidates, as well as the election advertising limit for third parties, are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.