Political Financing Online Training Modules
Elections Canada is committed to bringing you the best and most flexible training available.
We are offering free enrolment in our Virtual Training Centre (VTC), where you will find all the information you need to navigate the rules and requirements of your role.
Why should you enrol?
- Access the free training modules from the comfort of your own home
- Consult the material at any time and as often as you wish
- See new modules as soon as they are available
Which training modules are currently available?
- Political Financing Training for Candidate Campaigns
- An overview of the requirements for starting the candidate’s campaign, as well as detailed information on inflows and expenses, reporting requirements and the steps required to properly close the candidate's campaign
- Important Information for Registered Associations
- An overview of the rules applicable to registered associations and their reporting obligations for 2023.
- Political Financing Training for Leadership Campaigns
- An overview of the requirements for starting the leadership contestant's campaign, as well as detailed information on inflows and expenses, reporting requirements and steps required to properly close the leadership contestant's campaign
- Nomination Contest Reporting for Electoral District Associations and Parties
- An overview of the requirements for registered associations or parties holding nomination contests
How do you enrol?
- Click the box Enrol Here and fill in all required fields.
- You will receive an email on how to access the VTC and training material within one business day.