Information session for EDAs 2021
Elections Canada is committed to bringing you the best training available, even during these unprecedented times.
We are offering free enrolment in our Virtual Training Centre (VTC), where you will find all the information you need to navigate the political financing rules and reporting requirements. Access our learning materials from your home at any time and as often as you wish.
- Recorded presentation of political financing rules: EDA financial transactions, regulated fundraising events, working with candidates during an election and mandatory reporting.
- Downloadable Information Sheet with links to tools and resources on our website.
- Series of short videos to introduce the Political Entities Service Centre (PESC) and explain how to create an account, log in and submit a return through the portal.
- Mini PESC User Guide with step-by-step instructions for new PESC users.
- Repeatable quizzes to test your knowledge and allow you to learn from feedback each time.
How it works
- Click Register here to enrol.
- You will receive an email within two business days with login information and instructions to access the information session in the VTC.
- Still have questions after completing the session? Stay tuned for a live Q&A session in April with our experts (details to follow).