A Code of Ethics or Code of Conduct for Political Parties as a Potential Tool to Strengthen Electoral Democracy in Canada
Table of Contents
- The Context and Background to the Discussion
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of a Code
- Formulating and Adopting a Code
- A Code of Conduct, a Code of Ethics or Some Other Title?
- What Should the Coverage of the Code Be?
- What Provisions Should Be in the Code?
- Implementation and Enforcement of a Code
- Sources Consulted in the Preparation of this Paper
- Appendix A: Selected Countries with Codes of Conduct for Political Parties
- Appendix B: The Shared Code of Ethical Conduct in Manitoba