Have you been affected by power outages or flooding?
If you are a resident of one of the communities below, there are two locations where you can go to vote on Monday, October 21:
- At your assigned polling station in your community
- At the University of Winnipeg Convocation Hall, 515 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- This polling station will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Shuttle service will be provided continually from local hotels to the RBC Convention Centre and from the Convention Centre to the University of Winnipeg.
To find your assigned polling station in your community, use our Voter Information Service or call 1-800-463-6868.
- Long Plain First Nation
- Peguis First Nation
- Pinaymootang First Nation
- Sandy Bay First Nation
- Fisher River Cree Nation
- Lake Manitoba First Nation
- Lake St. Martin First Nation
- Little Saskatchewan First Nation
- Dakota Tipi First Nation
- O-Chi-Chak-Ko-Sipi First Nation
- Dauphin River First Nation
- Kinonjeoshtegon First Nation
- Dakota Plains Wahpeton First Nation
Health and safety concerns have required some polling stations to move or close earlier than scheduled. Check here for the latest updates before you go vote.
|Churchill–Keewatinook Aski||Dauphin River Band Office||Open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Churchill–Keewatinook Aski||Little Saskatchewan School||Moved to Lake St. Martin First Nation School|
|Churchill–Keewatinook Aski||Lake St. Martin First Nation School||Open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Churchill–Keewatinook Aski||Pinaymootang Conference Centre||Moved to Pinaymootang Motel and Entertainment Centre
Open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Selkirk–Interlake–Eastman||St. Martin Community Hall||Moved to Charley Biggs' Chicken Restaurant|