Transcript: Make a plan to vote (ASL)
Federal Election | Monday, October 21
Make a plan to vote.
Check that you’re registered at your current address or update your address at elections.ca.
Watch for your voter information card in the mail – it should arrive by October 3. It tells you where and when you can vote.
You can vote almost any time during the election period.
Choose the voting option that works best for you:
- Vote on election day, Monday, October 21. Your assigned polling station will be open for 12 hours (hours vary by province)
- Vote on advance polling days, October 11, 12, 13 and 14. Your assigned advance polling station will be
- Vote by special ballot at any Elections Canada office across Canada before Tuesday, October 15, 6:00 p.m.
- Vote on select campuses across the country from October 5 to 9 – go to elections.ca for campus locations.
- Vote by mail – apply at elections.ca before October 15, 6:00 p.m. to receive a special ballot voting kit in the mail.
Bring accepted ID to prove your identity and address when you go to vote.
elections.ca – Get the official information you need to vote
"It's Our Vote"