Elections Canada conducts and commissions research on an ongoing basis, particularly following each general election and by-election. This section is the central location for accessing our research, with the exception of studies on youth electoral participation.
- Post-election Evaluations
- After each election, Elections Canada surveys electors about their experience and how they rate our services. The agency also produces reports on voter turnout and evaluations of our programs.
- Participation and Democratic Engagement
Visit Elections Canada's new Inspire Democracy website for research and tools on youth participation.
- Elections Canada undertakes studies on the democratic and electoral participation of different groups such as youth and Aboriginal electors.
- Electoral Framework
- Elections Canada undertakes studies examining the role of technology in voter registration and voting, the administration of elections and changes to electoral legislation.