This section contains studies conducted or commissioned by Elections Canada aimed at advancing our understanding of the electoral process and building strategic knowledge in support of Elections Canada's mission and strategic objectives.
- Post-election Evaluations
- Assessments of election delivery and Elections Canada's programs following every electoral event.
- General Research
- Aboriginal Electors
- Electors with Special Needs
- Electors From Ethnocultural Communities
- Administration of elections
- Studies on the conduct of elections, including the registration of electors.
- Analyses touching on various aspects of the regulatory framework.
- Studies on technology in the voting process.